An imagination game where kids find shapes in abstract images.
- Your choice of images from Printable A: What-do-you-see Abstract Paintings
- Device that can display images or printer with ink + paper
- Print or save digitally the images from printable A.
How to play
- Ask them “What do you see?” and show them 1 of the paintings. Encourage them to use their imagination, if you use yours, they probably will too.
- Do the same with all the paintings.
- Do extra rounds using the same paintings by asking them more specific questions, such as: What animal do you see? How many faces can you find? etc.
Rodrigo Macias (author) is a bilingual creative mixing his experience working in Childcare and Design around planet Earth to come up with high-quality printables and playful-educational activities for kids. Check those out at the Box of Ideas.