Preschool level kids that speak either English, Spanish, French, Italian or/and Portuguese can use these free flash cards as a learning practice for upper case letters and lower case vowels. If you are raising bilingual or multilingual kids, well that’s a bonus!
Game ideas for these flashcards:
- Use the blank flashcards as a playdough mat to fill in the letters with dough (Idea submitted by user from Australia).
The download also includes a blank version so the kids (or yourself) can add their own drawings to the cards with words that are more familiar to them.
Get the PDF:
* Quick Note * My beloved email friends get my newest printables before anyone else, right in their inbox!
Sign up here if you’d like me to add you to that list 🙂
1. Click above on the “Download Printable” button.
2. Click on “I want this!” (either leave the price as $0 to download for free, or support this project with a donation from your kind heart. Much appreciated!).
3. Enter your e-mail and get your files in your preferred language(s).
The Author: Rodrigo Macias is a bilingual creative mixing his experience working in Childcare and Design to come up with imaginative & educational printables and activities for kids.