https://rmacias.com/xmas - A simple and creative idea for a DIY chrismas card made by your kids. Grandparents will flip out if they get this.
1. Download and print the PDFs from https://rmacias.com/xmas
2. Select the elements that you want to include in your card's design. For the "Merry Xmas" banners, since they come in 69 different languages, please print only the page with the language(s) that you need or the ghost of a Xmas tree will hunt you down from tonight until new year's eve.
3. Color your selections with markers, color pencils, watercolours, or whatever you like.
* Optional: Color the background of your christmas scene on the piece of paper where you want to paste your design.
4. Cut out your illustrations and paste them on a piece of cardstock (or any paper, really). An adult's help might be useful for this step.
5. Your personalised design is done! Now write something nice for the person that will recieve the card.
Music credits: Snowfall by Jahzzar https://goo.gl/NZoCpv
For more creative ideas to do with your kids visit: https://rmacias.com