Find all of my printables here: https://boxofideas.uk
Make your own chess for kids at home with the Free Animals Chess printable used in this tutorial video.
** Spanish Subtitles available**
The pieces are Animals -Orange and Black colors- and the Chessboard is made of grassy and sandy squares.
The animal chess pieces are Pawn - Monkey, Rook - Elephant, Knight - Zebra, Bishop - Snake, King - Lion, Queen - Giraffe.
1. Print from this page - https://boxofideas.uk/chess
2. Cut pieces and Chessboard out.
3. To put together the pieces.:
- Bend your cut-outs where you see the vertical lines.
- Glue and paste the flap on the right that has the 3 dots. Want a - faster yet less appealing method? Instead of a glue stick or other glue, you can use tape.
4. To put together the board:
Layout together the 4 pieces of the board in the right position using the stone border as a guide.
Flip your 4-pieces layout so you can tape them nicely from behind. Either using little bits of tape or doing 2 long stripes.
You're ready to play chess!
Get the Free Animal Chess printable here - https://boxofideas.uk/animals-chess-set-for-kids-free-printable-chessboard-and-animal-chess-pieces/
Soundtrack: Little Lily Swing by Tri-Tachyon - http://goo.gl/g8HUa4
Find more ideas for kids activities in https://boxofideas.uk